To restore from a USB copy of your backup set:
- Launch the "Decrypt Files Wizard" as shown below.
- Select the path to the backup set(s) by clicking -> Change. In this step you want to locat the "files" directory. For example: \account_name\files
- After clicking Next, you will now see a list of your backup sets. Select the set you would like to restore from -> Next
- Now choose which "point in time" date you would like to restore from the drop down menu's at the top (it defaults to show the latest files)
- At the bottom, choose the location you would like to restore to.
- When ready, click "Start Decrypt"
- Enter your encryption key when prompted.