In addition to restoring via the desktop client, you may also restore your data from any machine with Java installed by following these steps:
- Log in to the user through your portal.
- Click [File Explorer] at the top
- Click [Restore] on the File Explorer
- A pop up window will appear. (If prompted with any security warnings, choose OK or ALLOW)
- After the restore window loads, choose the backup set you would like to restore from -> Next
- Choose the files and/or folders you would like to restore. (It is recommended to restore data to an alternate location so that you can manually determine files that you need rather than overwriting everything)
- Click "Start Restore" at the bottom right corner of the window
- Enter your encryption key when prompted.