When you run backups manually through the client they are run under the current logged in user's context. This means that the backup client will be able to access whatever files and folders that the logged in client can access.
When running the backup when the user is not logged in or if the user running the backups do not have the correct permissions to access certain files you will need to change the system account being used for the scheduler service.
Any Windows Version
- Click the 'Start' menu.
- Click 'Run'.
- In the run dialog box, type "services.msc", without quotes.
- Click OK.
- In the window that comes up, scroll down until you find 'Online Backup Scheduler'.
- Once found and selected right click on the 'Online Backup Scheduler' item.
- Choose 'Properties'.
- In the property page that comes up, click the 'LogOn' tab.
- Click in the 'This account:' radio button.
- Click 'Browse' and find the user that has administrative rights to perform backups on all files.
- Enter the password for this user in 'Password' and 'Confirm password'.
- Click OK.
- Right click again on the 'Online Backup Scheduler' item.
- Choose 'Restart'
- Test and ensure scheduled backups run properly and do not have any problems with permissions.